After completing this course, you will receive AHI’s BRC Accreditation Certificate as a specialist in Representing Buyer Needs.
This 5 Hour course provides you with a thorough understanding of the practice of buyer representation.
*3 hour CE Credit is earned for Illinois or Indiana licensees – a certificate upon request.
The Course Explores:
- The history and development of the Multiple Listing Service.
- The evolution and methodology of compensation to Seller and Buyer Brokers.
- Update examination of current antitrust lawsuits regarding the practices of compensation to Buyer Brokers.
Bonus Topics Include:
- Impact of NAR Lawsuit on How Commissions are negotiated.
- Why Buyer Broker Commission Should be Negotiated with the Buyer.
- Why the Seller Cannot be Compelled to Pay Buyer Broker Commission.
- How to deal with Zero offering of compensation to the Buyer Broker.
- Explaining Buyer Broker Commission to a Seller.
- Explaining Buyer Broker Commission to the Buyer.
- The benefit of Buyer Brokering to a Seller.
- The Benefit of Buyer Brokering to the Buyer.
- Benefit of Buyer Brokering to the Buyer & Seller Agent.
- The elements of a Buyer Broker Contract.
- Sample Buyer Broker Paperwork & Process.
Additionally, common questions will be examined with a focus on compensation, ethics, and risk reduction.
Representing Buyers Certification Webinar